Hello, reader! If you intend to post a link to this blog on Twitter, be aware that for utterly mysterious reasons, Twitter thinks this blog is spam, and will prevent you from linking to it. Here's a workaround: change the .com in the address to .ca. I call it the "Maple Leaf Loophole." And thanks for sharing!

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

And Then There Was Not Teaching Some More

Waddup, nerds. Just a quick note about what is going on around here, which is that I've joined forces with Illustrative Mathematics to do some very exciting curriculum work. I'll keep y'all posted here as I am able. 

Practically that means it's not a new school year for me, which sucks, because I love the first day of school. There's something so inspiring about a fresh start. And also because there won't be as much to report here. 

But it also means I work at home, which, I'm not going to lie, is pretty boss. I can get all the work done with a cat in my lap and also throw in a load of laundry and also prepare real food for dinner. 
My rig. I realize the television is dominant in this photo, but I haven't actually turned it on yet. It's just extra. That fridge is full of fizzy water.

I'm around, on the Internet, of course, and I want to keep doing the Friday Favorite thing. You are welcome to yell at me when I slack off.