Sometimes I forget that things happen not-on-Twitter. It didn't occur to me to post here until Sam posted it. Which I only noticed because I opened my Reader for the first time all week.
- The dog's name is Hershey.
- There are two Rubik's cubes.
- The equation on the board is a nod to the Simpsons.
- Greg is actually doing the Harlem Shake.
- Timon has some seriously underrated breakdancing skills. (Until yesterday, I suppose.)
- Julie did not have to dress up special. She happened to be wearing a cowgirl outfit that evening.
- The Matt in the first half on the monitors is the same Matt in the second half in person. We had him on the G+ Hangout for the first half because that's normally what he looks like in our office.
- You might have to look hard for Sam, since he is wearing a disguise.
- At the very end, Christopher is getting ready to no-kidding launch Tabitha across the room. That part got accidentally cut as a result of the slow-mo.
- The math twitterblogosphere is the best twitterblogosphere.