Alert!

Hello, reader! If you intend to post a link to this blog on Twitter, be aware that for utterly mysterious reasons, Twitter thinks this blog is spam, and will prevent you from linking to it. Here's a workaround: change the .com in the address to .ca. I call it the "Maple Leaf Loophole." And thanks for sharing!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Diane Ravitch Gets on the Rabblerousing Train

In December I made a plea for everyone to pester Gov Cuomo about this horrible, very bad, no good algebra 2 and trigonometry exam we (ritualistic coming-of-age tribal style) subject our young people to. I'm currently preparing the cherubs to pass it (not to be confused with "teaching them mathematics") so my populist panties have extra knots in them this month. I was delighted to see Diane Ravitch start beating the drum. Thanks Ben for the tip.