Hello, reader! If you intend to post a link to this blog on Twitter, be aware that for utterly mysterious reasons, Twitter thinks this blog is spam, and will prevent you from linking to it. Here's a workaround: change the .com in the address to .ca. I call it the "Maple Leaf Loophole." And thanks for sharing!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Criticism + Ennui

I have been going through my far-flung poorly-organized digital files and attempting to bring some order to the chaos (it's basically hopeless but was prompted by Project "scan all the paper so you don't have to move it to Argentina.") And for SOME reason I saved a pdf of a Mathematics Teacher article based on the problem below. Evidently I thought it was worth saving in July of 2008. Now I don't know which it makes me want to do more: scream, hide, or sigh really loud. It makes me sad for my profession. We are never going to figure this out. He wants to keep his lines of sight perpendicular? Excuse me? What? We can't do any better than that?