Alert!

Hello, reader! If you intend to post a link to this blog on Twitter, be aware that for utterly mysterious reasons, Twitter thinks this blog is spam, and will prevent you from linking to it. Here's a workaround: change the .com in the address to .ca. I call it the "Maple Leaf Loophole." And thanks for sharing!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Marginal Improvements

Is something that would flow like this any better? I don't know. It's better for ME, but I don't know how many kids are going to come along for the ride.




And now I'm enamored with Sue's comment on the pyramid-slide post:

Yeah, we've gotta build this crazy thing. Pharoah's given us this diagram, and wants it 432 Pharoah-feet from the center to the edge. You know it's gonna be coming in at a 53 degree angle, the way we're gonna build it. He wants us to tell him how tall it's gonna be - I think he wants to see whether it will beat the last pyramid we built for him.