David Griswold/Kate Nowak, Created with GeoGebra
How to Do This
- Make your sketch in Geogebra. Save it as a ggb file, like normal
- In Geogebra, File -> Export -> Dynamic Worksheet as Webpage (html)
- Go to Geogebra Upload Manager and login or create an account and login
- Follow their instructions for uploading materials. Basically they want you to put it in a folder with your name on it.
- You'll want to upload the *.ggb and the *.html both for your sketch.
- Open the html file in a browser. Select View -> Source.
- Copy all the code between (but not including) the TABLE tags to the clipboard.
- Paste it into the HTML editor of your new blog post.
- In the line that stars with "param name =," change the filename from yourfilename.ggb to the whole URL copied from the geogebra upload site. For example, I had to change centers.ggb to http://www.geogebra.org/en/upload/files/kate_nowak/centers.ggb
- That should do it.
- Has anyone else noticed that "Geogebra" sounds like an undergarment for a woman made out of rocks?