Alert!

Hello, reader! If you intend to post a link to this blog on Twitter, be aware that for utterly mysterious reasons, Twitter thinks this blog is spam, and will prevent you from linking to it. Here's a workaround: change the .com in the address to .ca. I call it the "Maple Leaf Loophole." And thanks for sharing!

Friday, August 28, 2009

WCYDWT: Maxine

I don't really know if I can use this. But this pooch Maxine lives a few doors down from my parents and does this routine for every passerby. It reminds me of that problem where the fly is flying between the two trains. (Would need a better quality video for class, natch. Unfortunately I don't have a rolling-tripod thing, and the walking is kind of critical. Maybe someone stationary could tape both the walker and the dog.)

The obvious question is "How far does Maxine run?" but a more critical thinking question would be "What minimum information do you need to determine how far Maxine runs?" What do you all think?