Alert!

Hello, reader! If you intend to post a link to this blog on Twitter, be aware that for utterly mysterious reasons, Twitter thinks this blog is spam, and will prevent you from linking to it. Here's a workaround: change the .com in the address to .ca. I call it the "Maple Leaf Loophole." And thanks for sharing!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Three


So....

I called Math Teachers at Play #3 "Three is a Magic Number"

which

made me sing that little phrase all day every time I said "three" in class

and

planted the earworm

and

reminded me that it was, in fact, my #2 (not #3, unfortunately) favorite school house rocks after "Electricity, Electricity". Well Electricity was my favorite original SHR but it lost some charm in the remake which TISMN retained, so maybe it's a tie

and

found me playing the video for a delighted eighth period Algebra 1 class

and

lead me to post a stinking link in my blog in hopes of eradicating the earworm.

Enjoy. Here's hoping you are not as susceptible as I.