Hello, reader! If you intend to post a link to this blog on Twitter, be aware that for utterly mysterious reasons, Twitter thinks this blog is spam, and will prevent you from linking to it. Here's a workaround: change the .com in the address to .ca. I call it the "Maple Leaf Loophole." And thanks for sharing!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Teachers, homeschoolers, or anyone who enjoys playing around with math: Tomorrow night is the deadline to submit an article to this week’s Math Teachers at Play carnival, which will be posted Friday right here! Posts must be relevant to students or teachers of preK-12th grade mathematics. Old posts are welcome, as long as they haven’t been published in past editions of this carnival.

You can use the link above or email them directly to me. But I suggest you use the link and check out all the other "carnivals". I think my favorite is the "living with food allergies" carnival. Fun!