Hello, reader! If you intend to post a link to this blog on Twitter, be aware that for utterly mysterious reasons, Twitter thinks this blog is spam, and will prevent you from linking to it. Here's a workaround: change the .com in the address to .ca. I call it the "Maple Leaf Loophole." And thanks for sharing!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Yesterday Was a Good Day

  • Post-observation meeting with Administrator went very well. He thought my lesson was effective and complimented me on my relationship with the class. We spent most of the time talking about new things I am doing this year, my ideas, and my professional development plan.
  • A guidance counselor related that a student told her he was doing well in my class because he likes me and finds me easy to understand.
  • I have a not so secret edu-admirer.
Sometimes reinforcing encounters in our daily lives are rare. Seize opportunities to tell teachers that you appreciate them! It means the world.